Friday, March 7, 2014

Calamansi Cures Arthritis, etc.

I read from a site long ago that calamansi cures arthritis. Based on personal experience, yes it can. But the instruction given is too general and needs revision and some precautions. What is the cause of arthritis? What is the proper way in drinking calamansi?

The cause of arthritis
The joint pain and the difficulty to walk and move occurred when I was eating canned of processed sardines for a month as my daily food. It seemed bearable at first attack but it was not when the pain was increasing every passing day. Upon knowing the curative effect of calamansi from what I read, I applied it. But take it with precautions, for you may get fainted because of too much sourness that happened to me.

Calamansi does irritate the stomach
Pure calamansi juice did irritate my stomach but bearable. For a small amount of calamansi fruit may not irritate your stomach. But a large amount of calamansi juice of 15 to 25 fruits did surely irritate my tummy.

Drinking in incremental manner
I agree to the author of that site that it must be taken orally in incremetal manner. It must be stressed here that taking it in large amount instantly is not advisable or else you may faint as I almost was. But a glass of water had helped me to alleviate the fainting feeling.

So start with 6 calamansi fruits at first day, then 8 the following day, then 10 until you reach 25. This way helps to condition your stomach to the calamansi taste.

What makes calamansi acidic
It was said that adding water to the calamansi juice will make it acidic. Sorry that I have to disagree. It is not true that water will make the pure calamansi acidic. It is false. In fact it calmed my stomach irritation a bit and it did not make me hungry for two hours after drinking calamansi. So no acidic effect whatsoever. What makes calamansi acidic is adding it with sugar. Though sugar conceals the sourness but the effect makes a person terribly hungry, or shaking in too much hunger. So if you plan to have a big body, adding calamansi with sugar is a great help as it makes you crave for more food.

Since sugar reacts with calamansi, it is advisable to drink the calamansi juice an hour before breakfast or meal.

Decreasing the "grating sensation" or sensitivity of teeth caused by calamansi
Drinking pure calamansi can cause "grating sensation" to the teeth. I am not really sure if it is erosive to the enamel of the teeth but I had read that it can. To lessen this sensation or erosion you may add less than a pinch of salt to the juice of 25 calamansi fruits. In addition, you may gargle first with water mixed with salt so to protect your teeth and prevent the "grating sensation" and erosion before drinking the calamansi. Of course you have to remember that too much salt is not good to the body. The maximum amount of salt for adult is 6 grams a day. But I prefer to drink it without salt.

Other Benefits
My sister was suffering from severe cough inspite of medicines prescribed by her doctor. What had alleviated the coughing was calamansi fruits. My neighbor who had difficulty in urinating had been helped by calamansi.

For preventive intake, 5-10 fruits of calamansi daily maybe ideal. But for curative therapy, 20-25 fruits of calamansi is ideal until your illness go away.

Like, share this with your friends.

1 comment:

  1. I want every herpes patient to please read my testimony, my name is SARAH MORGAN am from California in USA, I contacted genital herpes from my ex boyfriend who never had any symptoms. I have had it for 4 months now., and it has affected my life. I have told my boyfriends who I trusted about it and I have never had a bad reaction, it has affected my new relationships with Smith and people think herpes is really a minor skin irritation herpes has a long term effects on health. The stigma attached to this virus by ignorant people is ridiculous. Most people have herpes in one form or another. I would like to advise people on how I get rid of my herpes and I was reading a comment on the internet,and I saw a testimony posted by a woman from Germany that she get rid of her herpes with the help of DR AHKIGBE and so I was so happy when I saw that post, that his herbal medication is free and I quickly collected the herbal doctor email and I email him within 3 hr he respond to my email and I explain things to him he told me not to worry that he is going to cure me totally with his herbal medicine he only request for little money that he will use to buy the items for the preparation of the herbal medicine, wish I send to him because the pain was too much for me to bear and after some days he told me that he has prepare the herbal medicine, that I should send him my address that he want to sent it to me via DHL or FED-EX that was how I got the herbal medication and I use it as I was told and after few days I found out that my herpes was no more, i went to hospital for confirmation and it was true really that was how i got my cured. DR AKHIGBE also cure other deadly diseases like,  HIV/AIDS, HERPES, DIABETES,CANCER, ALS, ASTHMA, HERPAPITIS A&B, DENGUE FEVER, RABIES, MARBURG DISEAS, THYROID, ARTHRITIS, MENINGITIS ,LUPUS, EPILEPSY, CHRONIC DISEASE, MALARIA, BACTERIAL DIARRHEA HEART DISEASE., JOINT PAIN, STOMACH PAIN, SCHIZOPHRENIA, POLIO,MULTIPLES SCLEROSIS, HIGH BLOOD PRESURE, VAGINAL  DISCHARGE,  TUBERCULOSIS, ALZHEIMER , PENIS ENLARGEMENT, PARKINSON'S, to get your rid kindly via his email:   drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    contact his number:  +2349010754824           website:  https://drrealakhigbe.weebly.com       you can still write me on Instagram to get more information. on Sarah Morgan.

    ReplyDelete