Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Treating Effectively my Hyperacidity with Plants

Guava.
Fruit or leaves of guava are one of the most effective treatment for my hyperacidity. When my stomach was upset due to hyperacidity I immediately went to the garden and pinched new and tender two guava leaves to chew. After a minute hyperacidity stopped.

Guava even outdo the effectiveness of the pharmaceutical drug called Omeprazole. I took 20 capsules of Omeprazole but it seemed there was no effect at all and my hyperacidity insisted for weeks.

Besides, Kremil-S is an exception in treating hyperacidity. It maybe as effective and guava and convenient to carry in case hyperacidity attacks anytime especially during night time. Comparing Kremil-S and guava leaves, I prefer guava because aside from being natural and free, its leaves have unique sweetness after chewing and drinking a glass of water.

Star fruit.
Another natural and effective fruit to ease and heal my hyperacidity is star fruit or "balimbing" in the Philippines. When I was in high school, my hyperacidity was a bit severe. Even though my stomach was full, I felt empty and and the sourness irritated it. Its ripe fruit did cure it for weeks of eating star fruits. Eating ripe "balimbing" fruit was just my personal experience that did cure my hyperacidity.

Share and recommemd this to your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment